NYC LL97 Compliance Assistance
Last Chance to Comply Is Approaching! Learn Why:
NYC LL97: Climate Mobilization Act
New York City’s Local Law 97 is a subset of the Climate Mobilization act. LL97 is a green energy policy that mandates the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions for buildings over 25,000 sq.ft.
- 1st Deadline: 2024 (+ additional 40% reduction required by 2030)
- Penalties: $268 per metric ton over the limit
Not in compliance with Local Law 97? Time is running out to avoid substantial penalties.
- 2022 = Plan & Implement Energy Upgrades
- 2023 = Plan & Implement Energy Upgrades (Last chance to make upgrades)
- 2024 = 1 full year of proven energy reduction
- 2025 = Will determine if you are in compliance based on 2024 Benchmark Report